Slab Jacking Process in Pauls Valley
Benefits of Slab Jacking in Pauls Valley
Slab Jacking Overview
Do you have concrete that has sunken? Over time concrete that was poured over poorly compacted soil will tend to sink as the ground beneath it settles or erodes. In some cases we have seen concrete in Pauls Valley that will also crack if the ground below it has settled unevenly. Slab jacking is the process of repairing the sunken concrete by floating it back up to its original height.
Slab jacking can be used to correct most sunken concrete situations – even very large concrete slabs such as foundations, patios, etc. The implementation is relatively simple, but it does require professional equipment and expertise to implement properly.
Level Up Foundation Repair will repair your sunken concrete by pumping a mixture of sand, cement and other additives through small holes in the surface of the concrete. This mixture fills in the space below the concrete slab, raising it up to its original level. In most cases, a slab jacking job can be completed in just a few hours. Compared to pouring a new slab of concrete, slab jacking saves you both time and money.
Slab Jacking Process
- First we drill small holes through the surface of the slabs to be leveled.
- Next we hydraulically pump grout through these holes, filling any voids that are present below the slabs.
- We continue to pump in areas that have settled. This raises the slabs back to the proper height to match the adjacent slabs. The grout will flow below the slab filling voids during the leveling process. We focus on completely filling the void for a lasting repair.
- After leveling has been completed, a durable cement called non-shrink grout is used to patch each drill hole so they are flush with the surrounding surface/ Patches will vary in color from the existing concrete, this color disparity will diminish over time.
- The last step involves rinsing the slab and cleaning up the surrounding area.
Benefits of Slab Jacking
- Slab jacking is approximately half the cost of replacing the concrete.
- Get years of continued use out of your existing concrete.
- This process be implemented with no disruption to surrounding structures and very little (if any) disruption to landscape.
- No need to remove heavy (or permanently installed) fixtures/structures/furniture on the concrete slab. The slab jacking process can lift the slab and the items on the slab.
- Perhaps best of all, there is no wait time to begin using your newly restored concrete surface!
Slab jacking can be used to restore sunken concrete, patios, basement floors, sidewalks/walkways, concrete driveways, concrete pool decks and steps for homeowners. We can also repair leaning chimneys and sinking home foundations. At Level Up Foundation Repair, we can handle just about any slab jacking job across Oklahoma.
Level Up Foundation Repair
Slab Injection Foundation Repair Pauls Valley
Level Up Foundation Repair in Pauls Valley. Slab Injection Foundation Repair Contractor in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma.
Level Up Foundation Repair Logo